An Index of US Military Support Web Sites
- We stand by our Marines and their families. If you are a family member, please let us know how we can help you. This web site offers a vast amount of information and support to help with deployment. God Bless and Semper Fi.
- Operation: Care and Comfort, our all volunteer program, exists to provide support and comfort to "adopted" units of deployed U.S. military service members, serving in Iraq, Afghanistan, and conflict regions. Working within our community and through donations received from all over our country, we assemble and ship care packages to our adopted units every month until they return home. Our unique program allows caring Americans to donate their time, talent, and treasure to honor those serving our country during these difficult times.
- Continue the uniquely American wartime tradition of mobilizing citizens in direct support of troops in combat. This is our history, from merchants supplying General Washington's army during the Revolutionary War to the war bond drives of World War II. Now, it is our time to mobilize and help our troops succeed.
- We call for victory in Iraq, regardless of who controls the White House and Congress, because it will make America more secure. We support those who are determined to succeed and oppose those who are not, no matter what their persuasion.
- Soap bars decorated with uplifting messages (designs stay on with use) that can also be personalized. They can then be sent to our troops via care package org's, or by individuals.
- The Thank You Foundation is a non-partisan organization. We understand that not every citizen supports the actions that our armed services are ordered to take. We respect the individual rights, beliefs and opinions of every individual. The Thank You Foundation believes that we can collectively honor the individuals who choose to serve our nation despite the hardships that they may endure.
- New site in support of the troops, and features a Thank You Card that can be signed and/or passed on. Goal is 1,000,000 signatures by Memorial Day 2008.
- Warrior Weekend provides weekends of rest and relaxation for soldiers and marines who have been wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan and are undergoing recovery at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC. The missions are funded by both individuals and organizations and are no cost to the soldiers and marines who participate.
- Hire a Hero is a national not for profit program It is our mission to make a positive difference in the lives of those who have served our country by helping them network and find great jobs with military friendly employers.
- We are a non-profit organization with a goal to provide laptop computers WITH WEBCAMS for the wounded military personnel in hospitals, so they can have access to family and friends when they cannot be there with them. Unlike the other organizations that do similar work, our laptops will stay at the participating hospitals so they can continue to be used by the next wounded soldiers in those hospitals.
- Since December 2002, we've supported HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of deployed U.S. troops with loving care packages and letters from all over the nation. This was made possible only with the help of tens of thousands of generous and patriotic friends in the U.S. and abroad. This is the least we can do to show our troops how much we care about them. Our troops need to know that we support and appreciate the sacrifices they make for us, our families, and our future. This is about giving back to those who give all
- Our main goal is to reach those serving over seas that are in need of some support. It is important that they know they are cared about & appreciated for putting their lives on the line for us and the freedom we have in America. We are collecting items for care packages and also letters of support & encouragement to send over seas to our hero's that are defending our country.
- I am just a troop supporting my brothers & sisters in uniform and thier families where I can. Take a minuet and read the guest book, the folks who use the site will tell you themselves what they think.
- Wounded veterans of the War on Terror must struggle every day to overcome life-changing sacrifices such as the loss of a limb, significant burns, and the reality of being in a wheelchair. The Trail to Recovery is a hike in honor of these individuals. Our goal, with the help of The Coalition to Salute America's Heroes, is to help the people who have given so much on our behalf overcome these obstacles and resume a productive and fulfilling life.
- This is why we decided to create "Operation Soldier Assist". Our goals are as follows: Create public awareness of the needs of these young men and women, and to encourage public participation in the Adopt-A-Soldier program to help our deployed personnel; Operation Soldier Assist to purchase and ship items needed by our troops; Expand Soldier Assist's mission into helping severely injured soldiers and their families.
- The primary purpose of this web site is to thank our American Veterans who have served in the United States Military. You will also find buttons giving you information on many other topics which are related to our American service personal, patriotic crafts, our flag, Veterans holidays, American wars and conflicts, memorials, teacher activities, etc., as well as other websites which will give you additional information on a variety of related topics.
National Remember Our Troops Campaign
- NROTC takes great pride in providing FREE Blue Star Service Banners as a symbol of support for our military men and women. As also, we recognize the sacrifices of their loved ones. It is only by the gracious donations of foundations, ordinary citizens and the business community, that we are able to do this. A "Blue Star Service Award" certificate is included with every Blue Star Service Banner.
- Operation Completion is a series of pro-military rallies being held across the United States beginning in late May and ending in early August. Our mission is to provide constructive support for our troops and reinforce the mentality that we need to defend America and to support the War on Terror to Victory.
- Salute The Troops is available to schools and businesses in the community, offering ideas and planning projects designed to implement good character and honor our men and women in uniform.
Eleven Marines Run Marathons
- Eleven Marines will be running marathons to help raise money for the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund. This fund helps wounded Marines, sailors, and other military members serving with Marine units, during the very difficult rehabilitation process. They have already assisted more than 1,400 wounded men and women, but it is certain that there will be more who will need help. GOAL=$30,000 See donors -
- Our mission is to support the men and women of the United States active military forces deployed to foreign shores through prayers, letters, and "wish list" packages on behalf of all Americans. Encourage their continued dedication to the protection of the United States and the endorsement of peace on earth around the world.
- Our mission is to raise funds for Injured Marines and their families. Our severely wounded Marines continue to fight battles here at home with their struggle to adjust to their injuries. Our mission is to provide financial support to injured Marines while they continue their long road to recovery and to continue to support the "Injured Marines Semper Fi Fund"
- Support America's Armed Forces' mission is to help improve the morale, and welfare of members of the armed forces of the United States of America wherever they may be and in whatever way possible, so that they can focus on the mission at hand and return safely to loved ones when their job is done.
- Our Military Kids, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, dedicated to funding essential extracurricular activities for school-aged children of deployed and severely injured Reserve and National Guard military personnel.
- Families United for Our Troops and Their Mission is a not-for-profit 501(c)(4) organization. We are a grassroots coalition of Gold Star families, veterans, families with loved ones in harm's way, and Americans who share a deep appreciation for our men and women in uniform and support them in their efforts to make America safer by winning the War On Terror.
- Homes for Our Troops is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization strongly committed to helping those who have selflessly given to their country and have returned home with serious disabilities and injuries. We assist injured service men and women and their immediate families by raising donations of money, building materials and professional labor and coordinating the process of building a new home or adapting an existing home for handicapped accessibility.
- Military Families Voice of Victory was concieved by a family with three sons actively serving in the Marines and U.S. Army. We are still a very small group but hope to grow. It has become painfully obvious that only a small portion of the Military Community is currently heard by the Main Stream Media. It has also become painfully obvious that if we do not organize to speak out we will not be heard.
- Move America Forward will be conducting the "You Don't Speak for Me, Cindy" caravan beginning next week. It will feature military family members who have loved ones serving in the war against terrorism in Iraq or Afghanistan. The delegation will be led by Deborah Johns of Marine Moms. (Her son has served in Operation Iraqi Freedom).
- The Coalition to Salute America's Heroes is a non-partisan 501(c) (3) organization, created to provide an easy and meaningful way for individuals, corporations and others to help our severely wounded and disabled veterans and their families rebuild their lives. Donations are tax-deductible.
- Jeanette Cram loves to bake cookies for the military men and women serving our country. She and her mixer are tireless. And it's contagious. Her friends, often referred to as "Crumbs," help the Cookie Lady make the batter, pack the cookies, prepare the shipping and customs labels, and clean up her kitchen. She bakes chocolate chip cookies (replacing the chocolate chips with M&Ms in the summertime) and oatmeal raisin cookies, and fills in the packages with candies, toiletries and note cards. Treat The Troops is not a business, but is a volunteer effort to support our soldiers. Her reward is not only the good feeling she has inside her, but also the hundreds of thank-you letters that fill her five scrapbooks . Requests from soldiers receive highest priority.
- War has left many of our service Men & Women wounded! We collectively around this great Nation would like to let them know how much we appreciate their sacrifices. We will stitch our prayers & care into each pillow that will be created for each special honorable recipient. A Thank you note will be included so each brave, wounded G.I. will know how very much we care about each & everyone of them. These Pillows are compact but powerful.
- When you volunteer, Hugs4SmilesUSA assigns you a deployed hero's family and/or the hero. You then send the hero two care packages, Packaged Hugs, each month. If the soldier's family has also been adopted, they receive one package each month.
- CHILDRENOFBAGHDAD.COM is an operation created by Task Force Thunder (1/141st FA BN, 256 BCT, Louisiana Army National Guard) while deployed to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom III. We are asking for help in donating items to the Iraqi children in hopes of bettering their lives, and in turn the future of their country. Please help fight terrorism by donating to a child today! Site includes contact information and photographs.
Operation Support Our Troops Ilinois
- Illinois Branch of the national Organization - Operation Support Our Troops (OSOT). OSOT is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting our troops serving in harms' way.
- This website is about our troops, for our troops! We are so indebted to the men and women serving in our Armed Forces for our safety and freedom that we dedicate this website to them! Thank you Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen and Coast Guardsmen!!
- America's Heroes of Freedom is a Not-for-profit (501c3) Organization that honors, heals and educates those who acted heroically, patriotically, and unselfishly such as our armed forces, civil servants, EMS (Emergency Medical Services, e.g. Fire, Police, Rescue), physicians, nurses, and all volunteers who serve daily in the protection of our freedom.
- Our soldiers risk their lives every day to keep us safe and free. The American Heroes Program(tm) provides a convenient, inexpensive way to say thank you. Please take a minute to see how easy it is to send meaningful expressions of your gratitude to troops overseas, and to wounded soldiers under medical care here in the States.
- Proud Patriots is a group of private Americans who are working to ensure that our brave military heroes receive the support we believe they deserve. OPERATION VALENTINE coming soon.
- Our Mission is simple. Treats for Troops provides a safe, easy way to support American soldiers all over the world, every day of the year.
- Operation Iraqi Children is a grassroots program that aims to provide concerned Americans with the means to reach out to the Iraqi people and help support our soldiers' attempts to assist them.
- Cell Phones for Soldiers program was started by thirteen year old Brittany Bergquist and her twelve year old brother Robbie of Norwell MA. Jim Kelly, Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback of the Buffalo Bills is a proud sponsor of Cell Phones for Soldiers.
- To provide a strong, supportive environment in which the central focus is our pride in America's Uniformed Services Personnel Past, Present, and Future.
- In the pursuit of liberating these victims of oppression in Afghanistan and Iraq, the ultimate sacrifice is being made by hundreds of America's finest young military personnel. Many leave behind a spouse and small children. Unable to afford the life insurance that was offered to them, they must now survive on the insufficient standard military death benefit of $12,000. It is the goal of the Enduring Freedom KIA Fund to give financial aid to those needy and deserving families.
- Having lived through the Sixties and the Vietnam War I realized being silent was an excuse for fear. Fear that I was only one voice in a majority of protesters and would never be heard or could make a difference.
- This publications stands to provide veterans, and those soon-to-be veterans, with a wealth of information gathered from personal and professional experiences and valuable research. I can help you with anything from your career to using your VA home loan, and everything in between.
- Welcome to "A Soldiers' Wish List"! We are a non-profit organization aiding the American troops in Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, and Kosovo by fulfilling their wishes.
- The Special Operations Warrior Foundation (SOWF) began in 1980 as the Col. Arthur D. "Bull" Simons Scholarship Fund. The Bull Simons Fund was created after the Iranian hostage rescue attempt to provide college educations for then 17 children surviving the nine men killed or incapacitated at Desert One. It was named in honor of the legendary Army Green Beret, Bull Simons, who repeatedly risked his life on rescue missions.
- Message board for public messages of support. Also event calendar, picture gallery, polls, penpal information, contributed articles, stories, and quotes, and links.
- We are a 100% volunteer non profit organization. Through our site you can show your support by adopting a Marine/Soldier/Sailor/Airman (or platoon) or becoming a penpal. You may also make a donation to help with postage or you can sponsor a care package to one of our troops for just $25.00.
- The AdoptaPlatoon Soldier Support Effort founded in 1998 is a nonprofit 501C-3 organization managed nationwide by volunteer mothers to ensure that deployed United States Service members in all branches of the military are not forgotten...
Military Exchange Prepaid Calling Cards
- Anyone can buy prepaid calling cards though the PX/BX and they get mailed directly to soldiers.
- Everyone who watches Fox News knows Gen. Vallely - this fund was set up for his son Scott who was killed in Basic Airbourne Course training on April 20,2004 - They are sending Christmas gifts to our soldiers overseas and need donations as